UW-São Luís-MA(Brazil)

The Sports Ministry in Brazil

Sunday, July 08, 2007











An Amazing Night!
God has plans for us and we have seen some of these plans becoming true!
This saturday night we had an amazing time, in truth, all these days were awesome, we saw Jesus working in precious hearts, touching them with his love, and for the first time some children made their decision to live a life with God!
Wow, a great week!
Songs, games, dance, bible time, all these things have been a way to draw people to Jesus and I'm sure, there is a special anoint in everything we had done!
Well, I'm so happy for everything, I would like the old team would be here, but I know God knows what is doing, so we just have to celebrate what is happening now!
Stay praying for us, we have more two clinics this next week, so we need prayers!
Thank you all, God bless you more and more!
Tchau!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home